« Home | A Slight Mishap » | The Cool Down » | The Case of the Monster Kombucha Baby » | Bubbly Brew » | Exploding Kombucha!!! » | The Basics, Baby! » | Kombucha Martini » | Bold with a Bite » | The Perfect Kombucha Container » | Holy Culture, Batman! » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Rawgetarian Sushi!

Ok, so this post isn't exactly about kombucha, it is about a wonderfully healthy RAW recipe I have created. I did, however, make kombucha while I made this recipe. And because of my passion and dedication to good health, I have decided that this blog would be a good place to share my recipe.




Spread:

1/2 c Pine Nuts
1/4 c Pecans
1/4 c Sunflower Seeds
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp ginger
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp curry powder
5 sun dried tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
dash pineapple juice
1 tsp raw tahini

Process all until it is a thick paste. I chilled this overnight to help set the flavors in more, but it isn't neccesary.

Filling:

Red Onion
White Onion
Carrots
Mushrooms
Zuccini
Olives
Avacado
Bean Sprouts

Julienne very finely and set aside.

Assembly:

Place a nori sheet down and cover bottom 1/4-1/2 with an even coating of the spread. Place the julienned veggies in the middle of the sheet with the avacado on top. Roll tightly and use a bit of the spread as "glue" on the clean end of the nori sheet to seal it up. Slice and enjoy!