« Home | DAY 3 » | DAY 2 » | DAY 1 » | Kombucha Salsa! » | Yummy Juice Mix! » | Mountain Biking, Cats and Multi-Green » | Rawgetarian Sushi! » | A Slight Mishap » | The Cool Down » | The Case of the Monster Kombucha Baby » 

Sunday, August 13, 2006 

DAY 4





Jagged cliffs and white capped waves stretch for miles in front of me. We get sucked into tourist traps like Sea Lion Caves and Aquariums, both of which we throuroughly enjoy. We take in the local color at a funny seafood restaurant in Lincoln City, Oregon.



The lush green berry-filled forests makes my heart skip a beat with each bend we go around. But with each empty patch of cut down land I see my heart breaks a little. I am reminded of how delicate these forests are. I mourn for the loss of the ecosystems that took so many years to develop and that will take so much longer to regrow.