« Home | Yummy Brew! » | Kombucha Review #1: GT's Mystic Mango » | Plastic Vs. Glass » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

The Taste

I finally tasted the kombucha I had stored in the plastic container. It actually wasn't that bad. I might have had a slightly less pungent taste to it, meaning it might not have been as potent. Perhaps the glass keeps the kombucha fresher? But the taste itself wasn't bad at all. I think I washed away all the nasty residue that was in the container when I bought it.

I could definitely tell a difference between the two containers, and I prefer the glass. I'm putting that glass pitcher on high priority. Now, if I could only find an affordable one that holds a large amount with some kind of lid. Maybe I can find an online store that sells what I'm looking for. I will look around and report my findings.