« Home | Kombucha Review #1: GT's Mystic Mango » | Plastic Vs. Glass » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

Yummy Brew!

I drank 16 oz. of my latest brew today. I usually don't drink that much of my own brew in one day, although I'm not really sure why. I drink that much of commercial brands all the time. But today, I drank down the whole bottle. I had it stored in an old commercial brand glass bottle. They work really well to hold the kombucha and they are easy to transport. I think 16 oz is a good amount for me to drink, so these bottles are really turning out to be a great thing to recycle.

After my bottle was finished and I had left work, I started to go about my daily business. I began to notice after a well that I was feeling that lovely, exhilerating rush of energy creep into my system. And for a long time after that I felt healthy and revitalized. It was a very nice feeling that I have been missing ever since I have lasped on my raw food diet. I plan to get back on my diet once it starts to warm up a bit. Hopefully pretty soon. In the meantime, I will have to watch myself more and try to incorporate raw foods into at least 80 % of my meals.

I still haven't tried the kombucha that I stored in the plastic bottle yet. I wanted to finish off the brew I stored in the smaller glass bottles first. I will try it tommorow and make a report of it.